I made it back to Tulsa Saturday afternoon after a very long trip from the other side of the planet....or was it a different planet?!? I saw John at DFW for two hours before getting on my flight to Tulsa. He was on his way to the High Point show in North Carolina. We met for breakfast at Champs and hung out at the Admiral's club for awhile.....G rated.
It feels soooooooo good to be home. Bailey even remembers me. I'm enjoying salads, brushing my teeth with running water, clean air and level sidewalks! Jet lag set in immediately, so I've been sleeping and trying to get my days/nights figured out. About the time I get my US routine down again, it will be time to pack again for round 2 of the world tour. Next stop...Africa for 3 weeks. I leave on Friday afternoon for Abuja, Nigeria and will be there for one week. We then go to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and finally Mwanza, Tanzania. From what we have been told, these locations are much more remote and less developed than Jakarta. The prize at the end is a 2 day safari for both teams. Something to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment